Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random Male Periods

I screwed my life up once again. Shan't elaborate, since I've moved on. The smart asses don't rant about problems, they solve problems - therefore I wish to deceive myself and think of myself as a smart ass. Shut up, don't wake me up from my delusion. Self-denial is healthy.

Anyway, I think I'm pregnant. I've been getting weird cravings out of nowhere from the beginning of this year. Just 6 minutes ago, I suddenly had cravings for cream cheese and cranberry and I don't know why so. Then 3 minutes ago, the cravings changed and I wanted a tomato. Now I'm eating vinegar and pickles. Seriously, I think for a guy, I need to lose estrogen. And my moodswings these days are worse than girls suffering from menopause. Man-bitchiness is bad for health.

Somebody tell me a way to make money, please.


Anyway, I'm so bored now I decided I should waste some time. And so, I decided to copy and paste the questionaire from Benjamin's blog and do it. Yes, I'm a hypocrite. I always say people who do such stuffs are idiots who have nothing better to do. But since I have nothing to do as well, I decided to idiotify(if there's such a word) myself. Here goes.

01. What’s the connection between you and the last person that called you?
Er, I don't know. But his a really great person though :)
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes, very often. Too irritated by so many damn mofos.
03. What happened at 10.00am today?
I fell asleep even though I woke up at 7.00am. I don't know why.
04. When did you last cry?
No comments.
05. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Nothing, I like it au naturel. I like to lick it off things :)
06. What do you want in your life right now?
Security.
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Raining causes me moodswings and so I do not go out when it rains. Either that or I would just walk in the rain. Disclaimer : I am not emo. Now go hug me while I cry in the rain.
08. What’s your favourite thing to have on your bed?
I do not know what's "my" bed. I don't even have a fixed house to stay :/
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Jeans. Without underwear. Gross out now, everybody - it's a random habit I have.
10. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
I don't remember anything nice. It's just filled with newsletters and chainmails.
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Yes, too often. I dislike myself for it.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?

Nah. Never will do.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
I don't even watch movies anymore. No one goes with me I guess... :/
14. What are you proud of?

Sadly, nothing.
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
It's the introductory e-mail from MSN.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
I don't know. I sing out loud and act diva-ish all the time even though I can't :) I think... When You Believe? Yes, bloody old song.
17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Chunny, Saeman, Say-My-Name-Say-My-Name.
What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
From the usual mofos, "CGCs, ask your members to blah blah blah." It's obvious.
19. What time did you do to bed last night?
I don't know. I didn't even know I fell asleep.
20.Are you currently happy?
Maybe.
21. Who gives you best advice?
The bible? God? I just realized I don't turn to anyone for advice. It's not like I even have many people to talk to.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No, again, I prefer licking them off from some things :)
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Springsfield. Though I don't like talking on the phone. But again, Springsfield's a great person so it's okay.
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes, shit loads.
25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Don't remember.
26. Do you wear toe socks?
Yes, you want to smell them?
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Shitloads of people. I don't even bother checking. Yes, I'm sitting in one corner and shutting myself away from the world. Disclaimer : I am not emo. Now go comfort me while I cry in one corner :)
28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I don't know.
29. What annoys you most in a person?
Too many things. I'm too darn easily annoyed. But I don't deserve to get annoyed by people I guess, cause I'm bloody annoying myself.
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Er, maybe.
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
I would like to.
32. What is the colour of your room?
I don't even have "my" room. As I said, I don't even have a fixed house.
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
No, I believe it would cause me to have guilty conscience and God wouldn't approve of it. Furthermore, killing is wrong - world peace (actually, hell yeah, I would kill for a billion dollars - especially if that dude's a mofo).
34. Do you believe in the saying ‘talk is cheap’?
Sometimes.
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
I don't know. As I said before, I don't even have a bed that is "mine."
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
I can't remember. It's been some time since someone actually hugged me.
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I haven't kissed anyone before :/

38. Do you have a life?
Well, by answering this questionaire, I don't. And it certainly takes someone who doesn't have one to set up such questionaire as well :)
39. Have you ever thought that someone died, when they really didn’t?
I don't care.
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?

Profile song? I don't have that.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I don't know.
42. Last time you smiled?
I can't remember.
43. Have you changed this year?
Don't know.
44. What are you listening right now?
My voices in my head. I've 27 voices in my head and they're quarrelling right now. Yes, I'm schizophrenic.
45. Are you talking to someone when you are doing this?
No.
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
I don't know. My eyes are so small they look closed :/
47. Is there a quote you live by?
Yes, and they're all made up by me.
48. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Yes.
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes, and I'll never stop.
50. What was the worst idea you’ve had in the week?
All my ideas are the worst ideas.
51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
Don't wish to elaborate. Screwed up my life yesterday.
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
No. I don't care about one anyway.
53. What song best describe your love life?
I don't know.
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
No. She'd never know too...
55. Who always make you laugh?
I don't know.
56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Singlish, Mandarin, Hokkien, Thai.
57. Favourite website?
Don't know.
58. What your middle name?

Does it matter?
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Practicing and studying and wasting my life away while facing another day of endless verbal irritance.
60. What do you think you are like?
Nothing.
61. Who will you choose to die with?
Nobody, no one would care if I die anyway. Disclaimer once again : I'm not emo :D
62. Where have you been today?
My imagination.
63. What game do you play often?
For as long as I remember, I haven't played games for a long time.
64. Who are you missing right now?
I don't know. I don't really have friends :/
65. If you’ve to choose between friends n love, who will you choose?
My love are my friends, and my friends are my love. Does that count?(copied from Benjamin's answer. It's pretty tacky, eh? Now sue me for copyright infringement.
66. What are you doing right now?
Answering this bloody questionaire(duh?), breathing and still alive.
67. Which primary school are you from?
Anderson Primary.
68. Name 3 colours that you like?
I can't choose. I like all the colours.
69. What emotion you like to show?
Randomness.
70. What is your life to you?
I don't know.
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Do something about it. As I said, smart asses think of solutions, not get bugged by problems.
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
I haven't been online today.
73. Who do you admire most?
Alot of people.
74. Which month are you born in?
Don't know.

75. How are you feeling right now?
Don't know.
76. What is the time now?
1:43pm
77. Where are you now?
Airport.
78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I don't dye my hair.
79. Why are you doing this test?
Because I have some time to waste on meaningless questionaires.
80. What do you do when you’re moody?
Don't know.
81. At which age you wish to get married?
Don't know.
82. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
What do you think?
83. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Don't know.
84. Who is the person you trust the most?

Don't know.
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Don't know.
87. What is your goal for this year?
ACJC!
88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yeah, I do.
89. What feeling do you love most?
Don't know.
90. Do you really think it's Global Warming now?
Bad english, but yes. Screw the world.
91. What feeling you hate the most?
Insecurity.
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, a lot.
93. Do you believe in God?
Yes, very much.
94. Who cares for you most?
I don't know.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

God?
96. What will you bring when you fight?
Nothing. I don't fight. World peace.
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Too many things.
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
How would you feel?
99. If you have a choice, do you want to turn back time?
Yes... and no as well.

And there you go, I've just wasted my life away. Yay everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home