Friday, June 6, 2008

My Hands


I've come to the conclusion that I serve a greater purpose that no one can ever imagine.
These hands have brought me to realize that the pleasures of the world I can do with them are but a facade.
My right hand is for nothing more than holding the hands of my loved ones and supporting my catalyst of music
while my left hand is for proving the world wrong that I am inadequate and that I can achieve more than what they can imagine in their wildest dreams.
They've crossed the boundaries of lateral imagery and are one because they serve only one purpose -
to achieve God's calling in my life.
My hands are my sword and shield.
They slay the disbelief and protect my loved ones.
I am not inadequate. I am a physical catalyst of dreams.
I am not what the world sees. I am what God sees.
These hands, they are not just for writing.
They for writing the greatest histories the world have yet to see.

I am a servant,
the living flesh and body of
Faith, Hope and Love.
The embodiment of dreams for all to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home