Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Man-bitch Alert

I think my prelim orals are so screwed. Like, totally. I think over-enthusiasm was pure terrorism. I could sense Mr Lim was trying to tell me, "DOOD, YOU ARE DIVERGING DOOD. NO DOOD, COME BACK." But still, at least I wasn't really that out-of-point. I brought it back and in the end he just said - "I think that was quite sufficient." God, please tell me I didn't screw my orals up. I WANTED TO GET FULL MARKS. It's like, I don't even know whether I did well or I screwed myself. It's terrorizing my mind with their juxtaposition. ARGH, I should die or something. But it did feel like it went, quite okay. Screw the irony.

Anyway, I killed my cello trying to play it and my A and C strings broke. Wow, the talent. So now it's sent for re-stringing and John's probably gonna kill me since I promised him since lightyears ago that I would lend him my cello(wait, isn't lightyears used to measure distance? Well, do you think I care? - Yes, screw me :D). Anyway, got screwed pretty heavily these few weeks. Can't be bothered with anything anymore - heck the world, heck other people, heck the society. I just want to live a life and I think it took me far too late to realize that I have my own life to live too. I have a life I'm supposed to live for 16 years, but it appears that people have been deciding on how I should live my life. So I suppose it's time I shut all the mofos and their tongues out - I've enough of all those puppet play and I don't care what the world says anymore. Hypocrite, jerk, asshole, etc. I'm not just those I'm a bitch too. Now, say whatever you want - if being who I am is a bitch, then I'm a proud bitch :D

It's time I start living life. Screw my household, screw everything else. I just want to study for my bloody "Os" and practice till my lungs burst for the DSA. Wow, what a sudden mood change from my previous posts. I'm turning into a man-bitch, seriously =/


RAWR TO YOU ALL, RAWR. YES, FEAR ME NOW OR I'M EATING YOU UP FOR I'M THE MAN BITCH.

And it seems like I used the world "screw" and it's other forms for a total of 7 times. Yay for the repetitiveness. Rawr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home