Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Loss


It's been some time. Someone whom I cherish dearly seems to be drifting apart further and further from me. I don't know, it's so different now. Like, when we speak, it's becoming more and more distant. Because I was afraid you'd find me irritating, I became more and more mindful of my speech and actions, just so you wouldn't hate me one day. But because of that, it seems like we're just, no longer friends. You seem to just, treat me like a person whom you see on a daily basis. Like someone whom just happens to be in your class - just someone. I don't know, all I know is, throughout the whole period, I felt lost. Like, I've just lost someone extremely precious. Someone whom I'm reliant on for security. You're one of my only few friends, please don't tell me you hate me. I don't know, but I think you hate me now. I guess maybe I'm just a really fat, disgusting and ugly person that you'd rather not know. Yeah, maybe I'm just truly unworthy. You don't deserve to have such worthless person appear in your life. Sorry if I've been a pain in the ass, I should've just left you alone. I don't deserve anybody's support after all.


And, I miss band as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home