Thursday, May 1, 2008

Epic Failure

I am so, so, so prepared to fail chemistry.
Like, FAIL BADLY.

Spent the whole night "studying" and "practicing" chemistry and the TYS.
Spent 3 hours doing things that I did not know what I was doing. Feel totally dumb and worthless as I always am. Ahhhhhh! How I wish I could turn back time and start all over from secondary 3. I hate myself.

Been trying so hard to catch up, I hope they test on stuffs like acids, bases and salts and mole concept. Argh, I don't hate chemistry, it is not the subject's problem, it's my fault and problem for being stupid and not paying attention all the time(or rather, I couldn't understand anything, that's why I couldn't pay attention).

I should die.
besides, ACJC, how?

I AM SO FREAKING STUPID I SHOULD DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home