Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exams make you fat

You know what is the best way to gain weight? Go immerse yourself in exams. No exercise, no nothing, just eat, study, sleep, almost like a sedentary pig. And you'll be able to bombard yourself excuses like, "I need this to stay awake so I can study" or "it's alright, this will give me energy". Worse, "I'll just binge now and lose weight like mad after this(which of course, never comes to past)". In the name of fluffy clouds and maple syrup bunnies, I'm so terrified of the scale now, because I do not know which radio station will come up when I step on it.

Chemistry paper was screwed, like, screwed to the point the screw breaks. I left out one whole essay question, please tell me I did not lose 10 marks. No, shut up. It just happened that the clock was moving faster than usual, don't blame me, I did my best(?). Almost in the juxtaposition of the minute I left the hall, I felt like getting drunk by drinking up hydrochloric acid, sodium hydoxide and maybe ethanoic acid from the chemistry lab one floor down. And I stayed up a whole night doing the ten-years series!? I need to numb myself with a gallon maple syrup flushing down my throat. This whole prelims is death I tell you, seriously, I've never done worse. It'd be like, term 2 to term 3, massive super steep gradient in results then prelim becomes some landslide from Mount Bunny I tell you. Yes, that is the tallest mountain on Earth, you shut up, it really is.

This is seriously major suckass. It feels like a suicide attempt, except that it is a failed suicide - whereby not only do you live with physical injuries, you end up in jail. This is fail I tell you, just like being licked by a dog with rabies, this is fail. I'm going to bitch about the world now. My er, fleshiness, my impending kismet with epiphany of my unglamourous results. Like, totally unglamorous, give me make-up please, more, more. Alright, that sidetracking was so undramatic, so not me.

Disclaimer, from here onwards, it is not very intriguing to read.

I recently had the song, "Time of My Life" replaying all over my mind again. It just unleashes all those setbacks like an endless avalanche, huge impact. Am I just foolhardily pressing on blindly, or truly is this feasible? I cannot pull myself back anymore, because I believe in faith. Still, it never fails to shake me skeptical. Is this truly faith, or just blatant, blind stubbornness? I looked at that letter, the words seemingly just font 12 but it seems to scream out to me like font 12 x 10^5423642753650 or something. It blinds me, but I always say, no matter what, I can, I really can. Because like the lyric says, "holding onto things and vanished them to the air left me in pieces, but now I'm rising from the ashes", poignantly epitomizing my situation, but then it says - "find my wings and that I needed was there all along within my reach, as close as the beat of my heart". It just reminds me, and I allowing these things to obscure my vision of my dream? Perhaps, I am a fool, a very obstinate one. But I chose to think I'm just being obdurately inexorable, because the best is yet to be.

Lord, through the odds, I still stubbornly choose to believe - and that is what You taught me to do, to have the faith to believe. I believe in miracles, against impossibilities and hopelessness, I am Your Son. Make it all worthwhile, because I know you will. It will be the time of my life, because my vision is not just a vision, but the mental manifestation of what is about to be. I've decided to be a steward of Your Glory Lord, allow me to be Your Beacon and share Your Miracles as I show them the omnipotent reality of faith.

I'll fight, I'll fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home