Monday, September 8, 2008

Rebellion against hibernation, part II

Apparently, it's been 2 consecutive days since I last slept. Yes, worship me. Blargh, physics paper was like, doing photocopied worksheets of the ten years series. Like, why did I sacrifice my sleep for it? Oh well, at least on the brighter note, I'd have less to study for "O" levels.

Right now, I'm like sinning in vertex gulping a seemingly very innocent can of orange soda. It's been ages since I ever ravaged on sodas, being almost Nazi about calories and such, so much I think I'm being deprived of teenage life. Alright, since it's just science pratical papers tomorrow, it means I don't have to feed my brain to the books. Therefore, I shall perform for you a serious ranting about certain people today.

Have you ever seen people with bodies that appear to be manifestations of anorexia? Of course you have, as have all of us. But it remains one of the top 10 most humanly acidulous things that these people - yes, the stick people - actually binge like they're Michael Phelps, who burns a thousand calories per hour with his god-like schedule of herculean energy expenditure. Michael Phelps eats more than 12,000 calories a day, and normal humans, like me(yes, normal = phat and pork-like) actually need less than 2,000 calories a day - anymore and it's weight gain. And the serious irk is that, these anorexic-body-colossal-digestive-machines spend only a nano-fraction of their life on exercising. O my God in heaven hear my plea, why hath thou createth my stomach unlike they?

One such example would be the very petite little Japanese lass called Gal Sone. A picture speaks a thousand words. What about videos - a.k.a., moving pictures?



My heart is impaled in the depths of envy, words alone suffice not my jealousy. O the spirits of air, hear me thee, let the unfairness not to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home