Friday, June 27, 2008

And I Mount on the Edge, Ready to Roar

I've thought long and hard about my results and goal setting. Revised it.

Best case scenario :

English A1
Chinese B3
Math A2
Humanities A2
Science A2
Biology B3

total, 13.

Moderate case scenario :

English A1
Chinese B3
Math B3
Humanities B3
Science A2
Biology B3

total, 15

Worst case scenario :

English A1
Chinese B4
Math B4
Humanities B3
Science B4
Biology B4

total, 20.

For english, I've been working on it during the holidays. It should hopefully regain aptitude.

For chinese, I've decided to retake my "O" levels and is making a point about doing one paper 2 every week as well as write an essay every saturday.

For math, I've made wednesdays and saturdays my paper 1 revision and paper 2 revision days. Since math is built up on practice, I've decided to make monday my algebra day, tuesday my trigonometry day, thursday and fridays doing through 10-years series topically.

For science, physics, I've been doing 10-years series throughout the holiday except for the electricity chapter. So, I'm going to take every odd days to revise through electricity chapter. After that, it would be 10-year series full paper every wednesday and sunday.

For chemistry, I've started studying organic chemistry as led by Miss Kim. Thereby which, I've decided to concentrate on it while my tuition teacher helps me go through inorganic chemistry. This is the subject I am least confident about, therefore I shall spend most of my tuition time doing this and every even days will be my chemistry days.

Biology. This, I believe cannot be completed through last minute mugging. I've decided to go through it topically as well but not too intensively because it is memory work. Over studying only cause backfiring. I've decided to dedicate the wednesday afternoons without remedial to study my biology. And so is the train journeys to church on sundays. Sunday nights will be dedicated to essay questions testing on the stuffs I've studied throughout the week.

Humanities, I believe too, cannot be completed through last minute mugging. I've decided to do study a sub-chapter of social studies on odd days and a sub-chapter of history on even days. A sub-chapter is pretty small, therefore, it can be done at night everyday. Saturday nights will be the nights where I will be doing exam papers for social studies and history alternately. Which means one sub-humanity exam paper will be done every fortnight.

For accounts...... I really don't know what to say/do. I feel like a bloody ungrateful wastrel when I attend Mr Goh's class because even though he's putting so much effort in teaching, it is not reciprocated by me and the point isn't because I don't want to but because I really can't. I tried studying and memorizing but they get forgotten easily because I can't understand. Whatever, I'm the epitome of pure stupidity. Blargh.

But I dare say, this might work out. Or this may also be just another idealistic fantasy. One thing for sure, I am going to ACJC, come what may.

And I'll taste every moment and live it out loud
I know this is the time; this is the time to be
More than a name or face in the crowd
I know this is the time; this is the time of my life
Time of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home