Thursday, June 12, 2008

Faux Pas

Apparently, I committed a faux pas so serious I pissed everybody off. Well, not everybody, but certain people. And the fact was that, I didn't even know about it. And some extra bitch had to act like she was part of those certain people who belonged to authorities higher than her and showed me attitude. Oh wait, I forgot, isn't she supposed to act like them since she's their resident bootlicker? Anyway, I've decided to clench my fists and let it go - though my mood was seriously screwed that night. I just stepped off the causeway after a gruelling 3 hours and decided to go back straight - not to home - but to meet my beloveds. And the thing was that, I didn't feel angry and expressed much remorse due to my frankly, unpardonable, ignorance and stupidity. Yet however sincerely and remorsefully I expressed my apologies and regrets - and attempted to fix the situation - I got one sentence that slapped me in the face along with the slamming door that ensued : "no, you're not sorry at all."

Have you ever thought how hurtful could that be?

Seriously, I just wanted to join everyone for one last time. Yet except for my dearest ones in the same group, how much of a family are we really? In my very unworthy opinion, this place seemed to me more like hollywood than a homely alma mater. Everything you do, you're constantly being observed and backstabbed upon. Instead of walking about freely at home, you're threading on scrutiny and sabotage. In fact, you get slammed for the list of things which are entirely untrue due to some bitch's rotten mouth whose words I think the term malicious can't even suffice. Honestly, whilst everyone complains about politics - have anyone seriously thought about what starts the politics? You all look at me with a crooked eye. So be it. But what I cannot stand is the fact that it seems like everything you do, people try to cause unneccesary friction which are totally uncalled for. Everything you do, it must be dictated upon this way and that way. Honestly, what is a family to you all? I've been to many other xxxxs and I enjoyed myself to much more. Why so? Because it's not about who you are, the superficial qualities you possess and the way you suck up to people. If being a good xxxx member means doing such stuffs and acting like you're in hollywood(whereby any accidental unglam/"wrong" behaviour and you get flamed by tabloids who make up stupid stories of pure fictionism to destroy you), I'd rather not be there. Because everyone has neglected the sole purpose of a xxxx! Where is the essence of a xxxx? This is more like office politics than anything else. Pardon me, but I cannot stand the system anymore and would want to leave here not harnessing horrible memories this place have flooded me with. I'm sorry, but except for the certain group of people who've stood by me and understood me and my intentions - of whom I've watched them grow and nurtured them faithfully. The others, I don't feel at home.

This post is entirely satirical and at least I know not many people read this damned blog. I've slogged my guts and sacrificed out of love. And because of the latter, I didn't mind what I was doing even though there are constantly bitches that wouldn't appreciate anything - of whom are despicable enough to stab the whole committee and climb to the top not by merits but by bullshitting and bootlicking. I've shed tears and struggled through for these group of people. But ultimately, due to some dictator's malevolent cadenza - everything I do is utterly wrong, despite the good intentions. All the 4 years of dedication and passion, I should've known better it wouldn't do me good. But certain people and visions and goals gave me a meaning in that place. But now in the end, I should've known better and dug my own grave. At least there, I can rest in peace. Honestly, I'm sure none of these people ever heard me bloody complain before, because I felt if it's beneficial, why not? But honestly, I agree so much - I don't even deserve to wear that shirt at all. Because even if I've done anything for these people, they would just be erased away or worse, distorted into something detrimental by that bitch. Selflessness is a virtue, but I've come to learn that selflessness in the battlefield of senseless politics is pure stupidity - even if you're not part of it. I've got myself shot one time too many.

But again, I believe in letting go and I've been pulled down by the past too much. Therefore, with this post, I've decided to just leave everything behind. Furthermore, I'm supposed to have stepped down. Meritocracy is but hypocrisy.

And you bitch, I've decided to forgive and forget about you. Not because I'm magnanimous, but because such wastrels don't even deserve to be part of the society - you produce nothing and keep causing more people to get hurt. It's not just me saying this, I could say it's the majority of the cohort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home