Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Faith > Murphy's Law

Murphy's law is an adage in Western culture that broadly states that if anything can go wrong, it will. "If there's more than one possible outcome of a job or task, and one of those outcomes will result in disaster or an undesirable consequence, then somebody will do it that way." It is most often cited as "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong" (or, alternately, "Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way").

And now everything starts crashing down at the last minute. I am not going to deny that I am not terrified at everything going out of place at the last minute. Better still, they haven't even called, those people. But I believe that faith will still prevail. The silent confident I have in my Lord that I can survive. I do not know, and am in a state whereby I cannot think at all. I'm just giving my all.

Tomorrow's the audition. They have yet to call me to inform me about my application being approved. Better still, my scores all got lost the last minute. I don't know what am I going to do now but just constantly prayed. But I know that no matter what happens, it'll all work out. Because He made all things happen for a reason. I'm afraid. There's no denying. But more importantly, I'm hopeful.


I may not see, I may not know at all. But all I know it, He has made it all work out for me, no matter what. Faith is belief in the substance of things hoped for, even when you may not be able to see it. I'm believing - because I have the faith to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home